2012年1月18日水曜日

Hi

hi, i'm Alissa, 20 years old.
I'm a university student and studying about law.
but I really like wearing cute fashion with pretty make up.
I'd like to show the leanest Japanese fashion at here.




the reason why I made up my mind to start this blog is
d the experience in Taiwan at the age of 17.

I visited Taiwan for school trip and had exchange program with
彰化高校 john hua high school.



exchange program. center is me
it was my first visited there.
I didn't know so many thing about Taiwan,
the only I know is the history between japan and china.
so I was very skeard.
I thought Taiwanese are still dislike we Japanese.



but that was my mistake.


many people around me were kind to me.
ouwhen I was lost and looking the map at the underground train,
the bank clerk helped me with big smile.
when I went to night market,
at that time I couldn't speak any Chinese so
I can't negotiate to less prices,
my Taiwanese friend helped me.
u know... I really wanted to buy many stuffs for my family,
but  I didn't do part time job,
so I rally needed to save my money ;(

not only these experience but more and more people helped me
and I had a wonderful time there.

and ...
I found many Japanese fashion magazines were sell in Taiwan.
but you know, not all information in there are correct.
for example, Japanese aren't do so deep color make up.
the latest style is natural color, such as broun, gray.
but in taiwanese magazine, the model's eyes are colored with deep blue.

i don't want to make my friends making mistake ,if she really whants to know
Japanese latest fashion.
the only I can do is this for replay kindness.

if u have some question about fashion,
I'll try to answer for you!
give me many comments.


love Alissa

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿